My Blog List

Wednesday 24 August 2011

I LOVE.....

I LOVE early mornings....
These are the times i feel like im free to talk to GOD..
For He can hear my prayer's
while everyone still asleep..

I LOVE every sunshine...
It makes me realize all the wrong things I've done in the past
and let me think how to correct it.
I still have a second chance..

I LOVE every noontime...
where i can relax with my family..
Chit chat with friends..
laugh and smile all day long..

I LOVE every afternoon..
Its my siesta time..
i can choose to take a nap, watch films,
cook something, or read my favorite books.

I LOVE every sunsets..
It reminds me of God's beautiful creation..
Moments where i usually feel HIS warm embrace..
and thank HIM for another day..

I LOVE every flowers...
their relaxing colors and sweet fragrances..
I LOVE every footprints...
it makes me feel that I'm not alone..

I LOVE every wind blows...
It makes me feel God's breathe..
I LOVE the rainbow...
It gives me hope for the future...

I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT SURROUNDS ME..
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO SEE'S ME...
I LOVE THOSE WHO LOVE'S ME...
I LOVE YOU....

MY LORD... MY SAVIOUR...

1 comment: