My Blog List

Saturday 7 May 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY NANAY

For the main reason why I'm existing..
The first person who teaches me right from wrong.
The person who teaches me how to pray and introduce God as our saviour
The only person who risk her LIFE just to let me see the beauty of LIFE

The first person who teaches me how to write and how to read
I admire her for her patience..
The first person who wiped my tears away..
The first person i always look for when im afraid during my childhood..
and even today.. she's the one i've been looking for when i'm down..

The person who always nug at me when i have done something wrong
because she loves me that much..
The person who mold me and made me a better person to face the world.
One of the best person ever in my entire LIFE

I don't know the best word to define her..
But for me.....

She's the BEST MOM IN THE WORLD...

I LOVE YOU NANAY.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment