My Blog List

Thursday 20 January 2011

MY FIRST AND MY FOREVER

He is the first person who boosted out the new EM
The first person i enjoyed "LOVE FOR REAL"
The first person who i trusted to take good care of my heart..
The first person dreamed of having for the rest of my life

He was the first person who showed me the real meaning of LOVE
The first person i want to see everytime i wake up
The first person who got my first kiss..
and the first person i trusted to hold my hand...tightly.

He was the first person who accepts the whole me..
Despite the destructive and constructive critcisms about me, he still accepts me..
He is the first person that brighten up my life..
the person who boost my confidence and give me the new meaning of life..

He is the first person and the last person that i chose to live the rest of my life..
The person who gave me two beautiful angels from above..
The first and the last person that can occupy my HEART..
The person that can make me autocratically happy and contented with my life...

MY HUBBY, MY BEE, MY FIRST AND MY FOREVER...

and thats PAUL EDWARD GARCIA....

No comments:

Post a Comment