My Blog List

Monday 17 January 2011

FRIENDSHIP THAT WAS A FAMILY

It started for being housemates...
we called it like we are in "bahay ni kuya".
we didn't even realized that the kind of friendship that we have,
will leads to like treating each other as a big FAMILY..

Seven people share life together in one house..
sharing precious moments, happiness, tears and joy..
not just the abovementioned...we even shared our hookey walker things..
and though were not that perfect we so much appreciate each other..

I didn't even notice i fell inlove with this people..
inlove in a sense that i used to live my life with them now..
inlove in a sense that i even started to enjoy this what we called "LIFE"..
inlove in a sense that i so much treasure the friendship that i did have with them..

who are those people behind this????..
those are the people i first have the "PARTY PARTY IN THE HOUSE"
namely: Thina, Lovely, Yvien, Alex, Anna, and my beloved HUBBY PAUL..
Life gets so interesting to be with them..its like we can face problems as long as we are intact together..

Hoping that the kind of friendship that i do have with them
will last not just the time we are going to move partways and live our own lives ...
But i do hope, it will last a lifetime or forever...
I love them not just because they are my friends but because they are my friends that is now my FAMILY...

No comments:

Post a Comment