My Blog List

Tuesday 14 December 2010

MY VERY FIRST FRIEND AT SITEL



I still remember my very first day
I  was so glad i met a friend like IT
Of all the people i've ever met
IT was one who makes me smile a lot.

From the very first day up until today
We've always been together.
IT was God's given gift i even found a group of friends
which usually called "THE BIOMAN"

I can't even imagine another farewell
For such a great friend indeed
IT was still a question for me why
There was a word as such GOODBYE

Now pink five will leave us for a couple of months
How can we say it was all complete
When we used to be autocratically happy
When the bioman are altogether

Well, my bioman friends
Joanne as the red one
EM yours truly as the green two
Jhay ar our blue three, and Dondon as yellow four

What really makes us comple
Of course is our pink five
Who used to be my very first friend here
and IT was PADY my great friend indeed..

Why is it its always hard
to have a day of parting time
but then again its not yet goodbye,
COz we'll always be THE BIOMAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment